Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday was my last day as a nanny! Bittersweet, really, but if I am ever going to finish school, (and I AM going to finish!) I really need a job with a not so crazy schedule with less responsibility and more flexibility. I could hear God telling me it is time to move on for quite sometime now, but he made it very clear a couple of weeks ago. So I went out and got a job at Steak N Shake...but I couldn't do it. I had an icky feeling about it. As most of you know, I follow my instinct. I am a BIG believer in intuition. So I decided not to take the job. Most of you think this is stupid. Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest planner you will ever meet but right now, in my life, God is wanting me to let go and let Him be God. So, as hard as it is for me to do, I am letting go of the control and Giving it over to the one who has FULL control. I am expecting great things in this Chapter of my life as I learn to rely on Him for my EVERY need.

I am not the type to over-spiritualize anything but sometimes God just wants you to learn to trust Him.

I will be sure to update you all, whoever reads this ;), as God does things I can't even dream of during this time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becca.....you might consider using this free system of earning money, I make money with it everyday.

    Here's the work you will get paid to do - if you're qualified:

    1. Check your email
    2. Use Google to search the Internet
    3. Play games
    4. Watch commercial videos
    5. Get discounts at retailers like - Walmart, Target, DirectTV, Netflix and more
    6. Receive postal mail advertisements

    Here's the link to the 1st step in our free 4 step video training process ->

    http://TiredOfJustGettingBy.net

    If you're qualified, and complete the free 4 step video training process, you'll be paid today.

    Sincerely,

    Charles Shadduck
    http://TiredofJustGettingBy.net

    PS Under 18 Get Parental Permission

    ReplyDelete